When is Maha Shivaratri 2012?
Maha Shivaratri for the year 2012 is celebrated/ observed on February 20.
Maha Shivaratri is a festival also known as Great Night of Shiva and Shivaratri celebrating the Lord Shiva god.
More information on Maha Shivaratri. (Dates, Customs and History for Maha Shivaratri)
|Name(s):||Maha Shivaratri, The Great night of Shiva|
|When:||Phalguna month in Hindu Calendar or Late Winter (February March time) |
How many days to Maha Shivaratri 2012?
There are -2282 days until the celebration/ observance of Maha Shivaratri 2012.
Dates of Maha Shivaratri by Year
Related Holidays in 2012
Popular Holidays 2012
- New Years Day 2012 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2012 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2012 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2012 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2012 - Saturday, Mar 17
- Easter 2012 - Sunday, Apr 8
- Mothers Day 2012 - Sunday, May 13
- Memorial Day 2012 - Monday, May 28
- Fathers Day 2012 - Sunday, June 17
- 4th of July 2012 - Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2012 - Monday, Sept 3
- Columbus Day 2012 - Monday, Oct 8
- Halloween 2012 - Wednesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2012 - Sunday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2012 - Thursday, Nov 22
- Christmas Day 2012 - Tuesday, Dec 25