When is April Fools' Day 2015?
April Fools' Day for the year 2015 is celebrated/ observed on Wednesday, April 1.
April Fools day is celebrated on April 1st each year. The day includes practical jokes and hoaxes played one another.
More information on April Fools' Day. (Dates, Customs and History for April Fools' Day)
|April Fools' Day|
|Name(s):||April Fools' Day, All Fools' Day|
|When:||April 1 annually|
How many days to April Fools' Day 2015?
There are -1152 days until the celebration/ observance of April Fools' Day 2015.
Dates of April Fools' Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2015
- New Years Day 2015 - Thursday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2015 - Monday, Jan 19
- Valentines Day 2015 - Saturday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2015 - Monday, Feb 16
- St. Patrick's Day 2015 - Tuesday, March 17
- Easter 2015 - Sunday, April 5
- Mothers Day 2015 - Sunday, May 10
- Memorial Day 2015 - Monday, May 25
- Fathers Day 2015 - Sunday, June 21
- 4th of July 2015 - Saturday, July 4
- Labor Day 2015 - Monday, Sept 7
- Columbus Day 2015 - Monday, Oct 12
- Halloween 2015 - Saturday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2015 - Wednesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2015 - Thursday, Nov 26
- Christmas Day 2015 - Friday, Dec 25