When is Black Friday 2013?
Black Friday for the year 2013 is celebrated/ observed on November 29.
Black Friday always falls on a Friday the day after Thanksgiving each year and marks one of the biggest shopping days of the year with Christmas shoppers buying for the upcoming holiday season.
More information on Black Friday. (Dates, Customs and History for Black Friday)
|When:||Friday day after Thanksgiving|
How many days to Black Friday 2013?
There are -1636 days until the celebration/ observance of Black Friday 2013.
Dates of Black Friday by Year
Related Holidays in 2013
Popular Holidays 2013
- New Years Day 2013 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2013 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2013 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2013 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2013 - Sunday, Mar 17
- Easter 2013 - Sunday, Mar 31
- Mothers Day 2013 - Sunday, May 12
- Memorial Day 2013 - Monday, May 27
- Fathers Day 2013 - Sunday, June 16
- 4th of July 2013 - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day 2013 - Monday, Sept 2
- Columbus Day 2013 - Monday, Oct 14
- Halloween 2013 - Thursday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2013 - Monday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2013 - Thursday, Nov 28
- Christmas Day 2013 - Wednesday, Dec 25