When is Child Health Day 2005?
Child Health Day for the year 2005 is celebrated/ observed on October 3.
Child Health Day is observed annually on the first Monday in October each year. The day is designed to elevate and educate the publics awareness of children's health issues that face our country.
More information on Child Health Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Child Health Day)
|Child Health Day|
|Name(s):||Child Health Day|
|When:||First Monday in October|
How many days to Child Health Day 2005?
There are -4618 days until the celebration/ observance of Child Health Day 2005.
Dates of Child Health Day by Year
Related Holidays in 2005
Popular Holidays 2005
- New Years Day 2005 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2005 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2005 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2005 - Sunday, March 27
- Mothers Day 2005 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2005 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2005 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2005 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2005 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2005 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2005 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2005 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2005 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2005 - Sunday, Dec 25