When is Friendship Day 2007?
Friendship Day for the year 2007 is celebrated/ observed on August 5.
Friendship day in the United States falls on the first Sunday in August. This day falls on different dates around the world and celebrates friendship and encourages one to spend time with friends and show thanks to those they care about.
More information on Friendship Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Friendship Day)
|When:||First Sunday in August annually|
How many days to Friendship Day 2007?
There are -3949 days until the celebration/ observance of Friendship Day 2007.
Dates of Friendship Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2007
- New Years Day 2007 - Monday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2007 - Monday, Jan 15
- Valentines Day 2007 - Wednesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2007 - Monday, Feb 19
- St. Patrick's Day 2007 - Saturday, March 17
- Easter 2007 - Sunday, April 8
- Mothers Day 2007 - Sunday, May 13
- Memorial Day 2007 - Monday, May 28
- Fathers Day 2007 - Sunday, June 17
- 4th of July 2007 - Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2007 - Monday, Sept 3
- Columbus Day 2007 - Monday, Oct 8
- Halloween 2007 - Wednesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2007 - Sunday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2007 - Thursday, Nov 22
- Christmas Day 2007 - Tuesday, Dec 25