When is Friendship Day 2010?
Friendship Day for the year 2010 is celebrated/ observed on August 1.
Friendship day in the United States falls on the first Sunday in August. This day falls on different dates around the world and celebrates friendship and encourages one to spend time with friends and show thanks to those they care about.
More information on Friendship Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Friendship Day)
|When:||First Sunday in August annually|
How many days to Friendship Day 2010?
There are -2851 days until the celebration/ observance of Friendship Day 2010.
Dates of Friendship Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2010
- New Years Day 2010 - Friday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2010 - Monday, Jan 18
- Valentines Day 2010 - Sunday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2010 - Monday, Feb 15
- St. Patrick's Day 2010 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2010 - Sunday, April 4
- Mothers Day 2010 - Sunday, May 9
- Memorial Day 2010 - Monday, May 31
- Fathers Day 2010 - Sunday, June 20
- 4th of July 2010 - Sunday, July 4
- Labor Day 2010 - Monday, Sept 6
- Columbus Day 2010 - Monday, Oct 11
- Halloween 2010 - Sunday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2010 - Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2010 - Thursday, Nov 25
- Christmas Day 2010 - Saturday, Dec 25