When is Friendship Day 2013?
Friendship Day for the year 2013 is celebrated/ observed on August 4.
Friendship day in the United States falls on the first Sunday in August. This day falls on different dates around the world and celebrates friendship and encourages one to spend time with friends and show thanks to those they care about.
More information on Friendship Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Friendship Day)
|When:||First Sunday in August annually|
How many days to Friendship Day 2013?
There are -1758 days until the celebration/ observance of Friendship Day 2013.
Dates of Friendship Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2013
- New Years Day 2013 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2013 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2013 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2013 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2013 - Sunday, Mar 17
- Easter 2013 - Sunday, Mar 31
- Mothers Day 2013 - Sunday, May 12
- Memorial Day 2013 - Monday, May 27
- Fathers Day 2013 - Sunday, June 16
- 4th of July 2013 - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day 2013 - Monday, Sept 2
- Columbus Day 2013 - Monday, Oct 14
- Halloween 2013 - Thursday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2013 - Monday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2013 - Thursday, Nov 28
- Christmas Day 2013 - Wednesday, Dec 25