When is Friendship Day 2014?
Friendship Day for the year 2014 is celebrated/ observed on August 3.
Friendship day in the United States falls on the first Sunday in August. This day falls on different dates around the world and celebrates friendship and encourages one to spend time with friends and show thanks to those they care about.
More information on Friendship Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Friendship Day)
|When:||First Sunday in August annually|
How many days to Friendship Day 2014?
There are -1388 days until the celebration/ observance of Friendship Day 2014.
Dates of Friendship Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2014
- New Years Day 2014 - Wednesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2014 - Monday, Jan 20
- Valentines Day 2014 - Friday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2014 - Monday, Feb 17
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 - Monday, Mar 17
- Easter 2014 - Sunday, Apr 20
- Mothers Day 2014 - Sunday, May 11
- Memorial Day 2014 - Monday, May 26
- Fathers Day 2014 - Sunday, June 15
- 4th of July 2014 - Friday, July 4
- Labor Day 2014 - Monday, Sept 1
- Columbus Day 2014 - Monday, Oct 13
- Halloween 2014 - Friday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2014 - Tuesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2014 - Thursday, Nov 27
- Christmas Day 2014 - Thursday, Dec 25