When is Friendship Day 2016?
Friendship Day for the year 2016 is celebrated/ observed on Sunday, August 7.
Friendship day in the United States falls on the first Sunday in August. This day falls on different dates around the world and celebrates friendship and encourages one to spend time with friends and show thanks to those they care about.
More information on Friendship Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Friendship Day)
|When:||First Sunday in August annually|
How many days to Friendship Day 2016?
There are -653 days until the celebration/ observance of Friendship Day 2016.
Dates of Friendship Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2016
- New Years Day 2016 - Friday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2016 - Monday, Jan 18
- Valentines Day 2016 - Sunday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2016 - Monday, Feb 15
- St. Patrick's Day 2016 - Thursday, Mar 17
- Easter 2016 - Sunday, Mar 27
- Mothers Day 2016 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2016 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2016 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2016 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2016 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2016 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2016 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2016 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2016 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2016 - Sunday, Dec 25