When is Friendship Day 2018?
Friendship Day for the year 2018 is celebrated/ observed on Sunday, August 5.
Friendship day in the United States falls on the first Sunday in August. This day falls on different dates around the world and celebrates friendship and encourages one to spend time with friends and show thanks to those they care about.
More information on Friendship Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Friendship Day)
|When:||First Sunday in August annually|
How many days to Friendship Day 2018?
There are 76 days until the celebration/ observance of Friendship Day 2018.
Dates of Friendship Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2018
- New Years Day 2018 - Monday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2018 - Monday, Jan 15
- Valentines Day 2018 - Wednesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2018 - Monday, Feb 19
- St. Patrick's Day 2018 - Saturday, Mar 17
- Easter 2018 - Sunday, Apr 1
- Mothers Day 2018 - Sunday, May 13
- Memorial Day 2018 - Monday, May 28
- Fathers Day 2018 - Sunday, June 17
- 4th of July 2018 - Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2018 - Monday, Sept 3
- Columbus Day 2018 - Monday, Oct 8
- Halloween 2018 - Wednesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2018 - Sunday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2018 - Thursday, Nov 22
- Christmas Day 2018 - Tuesday, Dec 25