Holi for the year 2004 is celebrated/ observed on March 6.
Holi falls in the months of February and March each year. It is a two day Spring festival with the first day called Chhoti or Holika Dahan and the second day called Dhuleti or Rangwali Holi. The festival celebrates sharing and love as well as colors.
More information on Holi. (Dates, Customs and History for Holi)
|Name(s):||Holi, Rangwali Holi, Dhuleti, Dhulandi, Phagwah|
|When:||Falls in months of February and March annually|
How many days to Holi 2004?
There are -5195 days until the celebration/ observance of Holi 2004.
Dates of Holi by Year
Related Holidays in 2004
Popular Holidays 2004
- New Years Day 2004 - Thursday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2004 - Monday, Jan 19
- Valentines Day 2004 - Saturday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2004 - Monday, Feb 16
- St. Patrick's Day 2004 - Tuesday, March 17
- Easter 2004 - Sunday, April 11
- Mothers Day 2004 - Sunday, May 9
- Memorial Day 2004 - Monday, May 31
- Fathers Day 2004 - Sunday, June 20
- 4th of July 2004 - Sunday, July 4
- Labor Day 2004 - Monday, Sept 6
- Columbus Day 2004 - Monday, Oct 11
- Halloween 2004 - Sunday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2004 - Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2004 - Thursday, Nov 25
- Christmas Day 2004 - Saturday, Dec 25