Holi for the year 2010 is celebrated/ observed on March 1.
Holi falls in the months of February and March each year. It is a two day Spring festival with the first day called Chhoti or Holika Dahan and the second day called Dhuleti or Rangwali Holi. The festival celebrates sharing and love as well as colors.
More information on Holi. (Dates, Customs and History for Holi)
|Name(s):||Holi, Rangwali Holi, Dhuleti, Dhulandi, Phagwah|
|When:||Falls in months of February and March annually|
How many days to Holi 2010?
There are -3005 days until the celebration/ observance of Holi 2010.
Dates of Holi by Year
Related Holidays in 2010
Popular Holidays 2010
- New Years Day 2010 - Friday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2010 - Monday, Jan 18
- Valentines Day 2010 - Sunday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2010 - Monday, Feb 15
- St. Patrick's Day 2010 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2010 - Sunday, April 4
- Mothers Day 2010 - Sunday, May 9
- Memorial Day 2010 - Monday, May 31
- Fathers Day 2010 - Sunday, June 20
- 4th of July 2010 - Sunday, July 4
- Labor Day 2010 - Monday, Sept 6
- Columbus Day 2010 - Monday, Oct 11
- Halloween 2010 - Sunday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2010 - Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2010 - Thursday, Nov 25
- Christmas Day 2010 - Saturday, Dec 25