When is Laylat al Qadr 2008?
Laylat al Qadr for the year 2008 is celebrated/ observed on September 27.
Laylat al Qadr is one evening of the last 10 days of Ramadan. It observes the night when the Prophet Mohammad received the first versus of the Koran.
More information on Laylat al Qadr. (Dates, Customs and History for Laylat al Qadr)
|Laylat al Qadr|
|Name(s):||Laylat al Qadr, Shab-e Qadr, Night of Value, Night of Destiny, Night of Power|
|When:||One evening in the last 10 days of Ramadan|
How many days to Laylat al Qadr 2008?
There are -3523 days until the celebration/ observance of Laylat al Qadr 2008.
Dates of Laylat al Qadr by Year
Related Holidays in 2008
Popular Holidays 2008
- New Years Day 2008 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2008 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2008 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2008 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2008 - Monday, March 17
- Easter 2008 - Sunday, March 23
- Mothers Day 2008 - Sunday, May 11
- Memorial Day 2008 - Monday, May 26
- Fathers Day 2008 - Sunday, June 15
- 4th of July 2008 - Friday, July 4
- Labor Day 2008 - Monday, Sept 1
- Columbus Day 2008 - Monday, Oct 13
- Halloween 2008 - Friday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2008 - Tuesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2008 - Thursday, Nov 27
- Christmas Day 2008 - Thursday, Dec 25