When is Maha Shivaratri 2004?
Maha Shivaratri for the year 2004 is celebrated/ observed on February 18.
Maha Shivaratri is a festival also known as Great Night of Shiva and Shivaratri celebrating the Lord Shiva god.
More information on Maha Shivaratri. (Dates, Customs and History for Maha Shivaratri)
|Name(s):||Maha Shivaratri, The Great night of Shiva|
|When:||Phalguna month in Hindu Calendar or Late Winter (February March time) |
How many days to Maha Shivaratri 2004?
There are -5213 days until the celebration/ observance of Maha Shivaratri 2004.
Dates of Maha Shivaratri by Year
Related Holidays in 2004
Popular Holidays 2004
- New Years Day 2004 - Thursday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2004 - Monday, Jan 19
- Valentines Day 2004 - Saturday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2004 - Monday, Feb 16
- St. Patrick's Day 2004 - Tuesday, March 17
- Easter 2004 - Sunday, April 11
- Mothers Day 2004 - Sunday, May 9
- Memorial Day 2004 - Monday, May 31
- Fathers Day 2004 - Sunday, June 20
- 4th of July 2004 - Sunday, July 4
- Labor Day 2004 - Monday, Sept 6
- Columbus Day 2004 - Monday, Oct 11
- Halloween 2004 - Sunday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2004 - Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2004 - Thursday, Nov 25
- Christmas Day 2004 - Saturday, Dec 25