Muharram for the year 2011 is celebrated/ observed on November 26.
Muharram is the first Month in the Islamic calendar with the first day is Muharram the start of the New Year for Muslims. Some Muslims will fast during the first month of Muharram.
More information on Muharram. (Dates, Customs and History for Muharram)
|When:||First month of the Islamic calendar|
How many days to Muharram 2011?
There are -2375 days until the celebration/ observance of Muharram 2011.
Dates of Muharram by Year
Related Holidays in 2011
Popular Holidays 2011
- New Years Day 2011 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2011 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2011 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2011 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2011 - Thursday, Mar 17
- Easter 2011 - Sunday, Apr 24
- Mothers Day 2011 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2011 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2011 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2011 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2011 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2011 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2011 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2011 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2011 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2011 - Sunday, Dec 25