Muharram for the year 2023 is celebrated/ observed on Wednesday, July 19.
Muharram is the first Month in the Islamic calendar with the first day is Muharram the start of the New Year for Muslims. Some Muslims will fast during the first month of Muharram.
More information on Muharram. (Dates, Customs and History for Muharram)
|When:||First month of the Islamic calendar|
How many days to Muharram 2023?
There are 1878 days until the celebration/ observance of Muharram 2023.
Dates of Muharram by Year
Related Holidays in 2023
Popular Holidays 2023
- New Years Day 2023 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2023 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2023 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2023 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2023 - Friday, Mar 17
- Easter 2023 - Sunday, Apr 9
- Mothers Day 2023 - Sunday, May 14
- Memorial Day 2023 - Monday, May 29
- Fathers Day 2023 - Sunday, June 18
- 4th of July 2023 - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2023 - Monday, Sept 4
- Columbus Day 2023 - Monday, Oct 9
- Halloween 2023 - Tuesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2023 - Saturday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2023 - Thursday, Nov 23
- Christmas Day 2023 - Monday, Dec 25