When is National Day of Prayer 2005?
National Day of Prayer for the year 2005 is celebrated/ observed on May 5.
National Day of Prayer is observed on the first Thursday of May. Faiths from across the country pray for the United States and its leaders.
More information on National Day of Prayer. (Dates, Customs and History for National Day of Prayer)
|National Day of Prayer|
|Name(s):||National Day of Prayer|
|When:||First Thursday of May|
How many days to National Day of Prayer 2005?
There are -4771 days until the celebration/ observance of National Day of Prayer 2005.
Dates of National Day of Prayer by Year
Popular Holidays 2005
- New Years Day 2005 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2005 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2005 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2005 - Sunday, March 27
- Mothers Day 2005 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2005 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2005 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2005 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2005 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2005 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2005 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2005 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2005 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2005 - Sunday, Dec 25