When is National Wear Red Day 2008?
National Wear Red Day for the year 2008 is celebrated/ observed on February 1.
National Wear Red Day is observed on the first Friday of February. The day brings awareness of heart health issues in America.
More information on National Wear Red Day. (Dates, Customs and History for National Wear Red Day)
|National Wear Red Day|
|Name(s):||National Wear Red Day|
|When:||First Friday of February annually|
How many days to National Wear Red Day 2008?
There are -3767 days until the celebration/ observance of National Wear Red Day 2008.
Dates of National Wear Red Day by Year
Related Holidays in 2008
Popular Holidays 2008
- New Years Day 2008 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2008 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2008 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2008 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2008 - Monday, March 17
- Easter 2008 - Sunday, March 23
- Mothers Day 2008 - Sunday, May 11
- Memorial Day 2008 - Monday, May 26
- Fathers Day 2008 - Sunday, June 15
- 4th of July 2008 - Friday, July 4
- Labor Day 2008 - Monday, Sept 1
- Columbus Day 2008 - Monday, Oct 13
- Halloween 2008 - Friday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2008 - Tuesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2008 - Thursday, Nov 27
- Christmas Day 2008 - Thursday, Dec 25