When is National Wear Red Day 2020?
National Wear Red Day for the year 2020 is celebrated/ observed on Friday, February 7.
National Wear Red Day is observed on the first Friday of February. The day brings awareness of heart health issues in America.
More information on National Wear Red Day. (Dates, Customs and History for National Wear Red Day)
|National Wear Red Day|
|Name(s):||National Wear Red Day|
|When:||First Friday of February annually|
How many days to National Wear Red Day 2020?
There are 623 days until the celebration/ observance of National Wear Red Day 2020.
Dates of National Wear Red Day by Year
Related Holidays in 2020
Popular Holidays 2020
- New Years Day 2020 - Wednesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2020 - Monday, Jan 20
- Valentines Day 2020 - Friday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2020 - Monday, Feb 17
- St. Patrick's Day 2020 - Tuesday, Mar 17
- Easter 2020 - Sunday, Apr 12
- Mothers Day 2020 - Sunday, May 10
- Memorial Day 2020 - Monday, May 25
- Fathers Day 2020 - Sunday, June 21
- 4th of July 2020 - Saturday, July 4
- Labor Day 2020 - Monday, Sept 7
- Columbus Day 2020 - Monday, Oct 12
- Halloween 2020 - Saturday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2020 - Wednesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2020 - Thursday, Nov 26
- Christmas Day 2020 - Friday, Dec 25