When is New Years Day 2019?
New Years Day for the year 2019 is celebrated/ observed on Tuesday, January 1.
New Years Day falls on January 1st each year celebrating the beginning of the new year and with reflections on the past year. Many will make New Year resolutions on this day to make their lives better in the coming year.
More information on New Years Day. (Dates, Customs and History for New Years Day)
|New Years Day|
|Name(s):||New Years Day|
|When:||First day of the year on Gregorian Calendar|
How many days to New Years Day 2019?
There are 222 days until the celebration/ observance of New Years Day 2019.
Dates of New Years Day by Year
Related Holidays in 2019
Popular Holidays 2019
- New Years Day 2019 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2019 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2019 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2019 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2019 - Sunday, Mar 17
- Easter 2019 - Sunday, Apr 21
- Mothers Day 2019 - Sunday, May 12
- Memorial Day 2019 - Monday, May 27
- Fathers Day 2019 - Sunday, June 16
- 4th of July 2019 - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day 2019 - Monday, Sept 2
- Columbus Day 2019 - Monday, Oct 14
- Halloween 2019 - Thursday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2019 - Monday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2019 - Thursday, Nov 28
- Christmas Day 2019 - Wednesday, Dec 25