When is Palm Sunday 2010?
Palm Sunday for the year 2010 is celebrated/ observed on March 28.
Palm Sunday is observed on the Sunday before Easter Sunday. Christians observe this day that celebrates Jesus's return to Jerusalem on Palm Sunday with a feast and include people carrying palms representing the palm branches spread out in front of Jesus as he rode a donkey into Jerusalem.
More information on Palm Sunday. (Dates, Customs and History for Palm Sunday)
|When:||Sunday before Easter Sunday|
How many days to Palm Sunday 2010?
There are -2981 days until the celebration/ observance of Palm Sunday 2010.
Dates of Palm Sunday by Year
Related Holidays in 2010
Popular Holidays 2010
- New Years Day 2010 - Friday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2010 - Monday, Jan 18
- Valentines Day 2010 - Sunday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2010 - Monday, Feb 15
- St. Patrick's Day 2010 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2010 - Sunday, April 4
- Mothers Day 2010 - Sunday, May 9
- Memorial Day 2010 - Monday, May 31
- Fathers Day 2010 - Sunday, June 20
- 4th of July 2010 - Sunday, July 4
- Labor Day 2010 - Monday, Sept 6
- Columbus Day 2010 - Monday, Oct 11
- Halloween 2010 - Sunday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2010 - Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2010 - Thursday, Nov 25
- Christmas Day 2010 - Saturday, Dec 25