When is Raksha Bandhan 2015?
Raksha Bandhan for the year 2015 is celebrated/ observed on August 29.
Raksha Bandhan also known as Rakhi Purnima or Rakhi is a Hindu festival celebrated in the month of August. The festival emphasizes on the love between brothers and sisters.
More information on Raksha Bandhan. (Dates, Customs and History for Raksha Bandhan)
|Name(s):||Raksha Bandhan, Rakshabandhan, Rakhi, Saluno, Silono, Rakri|
|When:||Full Moon (Purnima) of Shrawan on Hindu Calendar|
How many days to Raksha Bandhan 2015?
There are -1003 days until the celebration/ observance of Raksha Bandhan 2015.
Dates of Raksha Bandhan by Year
Related Holidays in 2015
Popular Holidays 2015
- New Years Day 2015 - Thursday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2015 - Monday, Jan 19
- Valentines Day 2015 - Saturday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2015 - Monday, Feb 16
- St. Patrick's Day 2015 - Tuesday, March 17
- Easter 2015 - Sunday, April 5
- Mothers Day 2015 - Sunday, May 10
- Memorial Day 2015 - Monday, May 25
- Fathers Day 2015 - Sunday, June 21
- 4th of July 2015 - Saturday, July 4
- Labor Day 2015 - Monday, Sept 7
- Columbus Day 2015 - Monday, Oct 12
- Halloween 2015 - Saturday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2015 - Wednesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2015 - Thursday, Nov 26
- Christmas Day 2015 - Friday, Dec 25