Tax Day for the year 2004 is celebrated/ observed on April 15.
Tax Day falls on April 15th each year, however if the Day falls on a weekend the deadline to file taxes will be extended to the next week day. Americans favorite day as taxes across the country must be paid from the prior year by this deadline date.
More information on Tax Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Tax Day)
|When:||April 15th annually|
How many days to Tax Day 2004?
There are -5154 days until the celebration/ observance of Tax Day 2004.
Dates of Tax Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2004
- New Years Day 2004 - Thursday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2004 - Monday, Jan 19
- Valentines Day 2004 - Saturday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2004 - Monday, Feb 16
- St. Patrick's Day 2004 - Tuesday, March 17
- Easter 2004 - Sunday, April 11
- Mothers Day 2004 - Sunday, May 9
- Memorial Day 2004 - Monday, May 31
- Fathers Day 2004 - Sunday, June 20
- 4th of July 2004 - Sunday, July 4
- Labor Day 2004 - Monday, Sept 6
- Columbus Day 2004 - Monday, Oct 11
- Halloween 2004 - Sunday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2004 - Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2004 - Thursday, Nov 25
- Christmas Day 2004 - Saturday, Dec 25