Tax Day for the year 2013 is celebrated/ observed on April 15.
Tax Day falls on April 15th each year, however if the Day falls on a weekend the deadline to file taxes will be extended to the next week day. Americans favorite day as taxes across the country must be paid from the prior year by this deadline date.
More information on Tax Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Tax Day)
|When:||April 15th annually|
How many days to Tax Day 2013?
There are -1869 days until the celebration/ observance of Tax Day 2013.
Dates of Tax Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2013
- New Years Day 2013 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2013 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2013 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2013 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2013 - Sunday, Mar 17
- Easter 2013 - Sunday, Mar 31
- Mothers Day 2013 - Sunday, May 12
- Memorial Day 2013 - Monday, May 27
- Fathers Day 2013 - Sunday, June 16
- 4th of July 2013 - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day 2013 - Monday, Sept 2
- Columbus Day 2013 - Monday, Oct 14
- Halloween 2013 - Thursday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2013 - Monday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2013 - Thursday, Nov 28
- Christmas Day 2013 - Wednesday, Dec 25