Tax Day for the year 2016 is celebrated/ observed on Friday, April 15.
Tax Day falls on April 15th each year, however if the Day falls on a weekend the deadline to file taxes will be extended to the next week day. Americans favorite day as taxes across the country must be paid from the prior year by this deadline date.
More information on Tax Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Tax Day)
|When:||April 15th annually|
How many days to Tax Day 2016?
There are -766 days until the celebration/ observance of Tax Day 2016.
Dates of Tax Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2016
- New Years Day 2016 - Friday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2016 - Monday, Jan 18
- Valentines Day 2016 - Sunday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2016 - Monday, Feb 15
- St. Patrick's Day 2016 - Thursday, Mar 17
- Easter 2016 - Sunday, Mar 27
- Mothers Day 2016 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2016 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2016 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2016 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2016 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2016 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2016 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2016 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2016 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2016 - Sunday, Dec 25