When is Valentines Day 2019?
Valentines Day for the year 2019 is celebrated/ observed on Thursday, February 14.
Valentine's Day is observed on February 14th each year. Also called the Feast of Saint Valentine or Saint Valentine's Day the day represents romantic love and the expression of love.
More information on Valentines Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Valentines Day)
|Name(s):||Valentine's Day, Saint Valentines's Day, Feast of Saint Valentine|
|When:||February 14th annually|
How many days to Valentines Day 2019?
There are 266 days until the celebration/ observance of Valentines Day 2019.
Dates of Valentines Day by Year
Related Holidays in 2019
Popular Holidays 2019
- New Years Day 2019 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2019 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2019 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2019 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2019 - Sunday, Mar 17
- Easter 2019 - Sunday, Apr 21
- Mothers Day 2019 - Sunday, May 12
- Memorial Day 2019 - Monday, May 27
- Fathers Day 2019 - Sunday, June 16
- 4th of July 2019 - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day 2019 - Monday, Sept 2
- Columbus Day 2019 - Monday, Oct 14
- Halloween 2019 - Thursday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2019 - Monday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2019 - Thursday, Nov 28
- Christmas Day 2019 - Wednesday, Dec 25