When is Assumption of Mary 2006?
Assumption of Mary for the year 2006 is celebrated/ observed on August 15.
Assumption of Mary falls on the 15th of August each year and celebrates through a feast for Catholics when her spirit and body went to heaven.
More information on Assumption of Mary. (Dates, Customs and History for Assumption of Mary)
|Assumption of Mary|
|Name(s):||Assumption of Mary,The Assumption, Falling Asleep of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Feast of Saint Mary the Virgin, Mother Our Lord Jesus Christ|
|Type:||Observance, Christian, Orthodox Christian|
|When:||August 15 annually|
How many days to Assumption of Mary 2006?
There are -4302 days until the celebration/ observance of Assumption of Mary 2006.
Dates of Assumption of Mary by Year
Related Holidays in 2006
Popular Holidays 2006
- New Years Day 2006 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2006 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2006 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2006 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2006 - Friday, March 17
- Easter 2006 - Sunday, April 16
- Mothers Day 2006 - Sunday, May 14
- Memorial Day 2006 - Monday, May 29
- Fathers Day 2006 - Sunday, June 18
- 4th of July 2006 - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2006 - Monday, Sept 4
- Columbus Day 2006 - Monday, Oct 9
- Halloween 2006 - Tuesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2006 - Saturday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2006 - Thursday, Nov 23
- Christmas Day 2006 - Monday, Dec 25