When is Black Friday 2019?
Black Friday for the year 2019 is celebrated/ observed on Friday, November 29.
Black Friday always falls on a Friday the day after Thanksgiving each year and marks one of the biggest shopping days of the year with Christmas shoppers buying for the upcoming holiday season.
More information on Black Friday. (Dates, Customs and History for Black Friday)
|When:||Friday day after Thanksgiving|
How many days to Black Friday 2019?
There are 556 days until the celebration/ observance of Black Friday 2019.
Dates of Black Friday by Year
Related Holidays in 2019
Popular Holidays 2019
- New Years Day 2019 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2019 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2019 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2019 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2019 - Sunday, Mar 17
- Easter 2019 - Sunday, Apr 21
- Mothers Day 2019 - Sunday, May 12
- Memorial Day 2019 - Monday, May 27
- Fathers Day 2019 - Sunday, June 16
- 4th of July 2019 - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day 2019 - Monday, Sept 2
- Columbus Day 2019 - Monday, Oct 14
- Halloween 2019 - Thursday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2019 - Monday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2019 - Thursday, Nov 28
- Christmas Day 2019 - Wednesday, Dec 25