When is Christmas Eve 2005?
Christmas Eve for the year 2005 is celebrated/ observed on December 24.
Christmas Eve is always celebrated on December 24th each year, the day before Christmas Day. The evening is celebrated in anticipation of the next day with the birth of Jesus Christ.
More information on Christmas Eve. (Dates, Customs and History for Christmas Eve)
|Name(s):||Christmas Eve, Day before Christmas, Christmas Vigil, Night before Christmas|
|When:||Decmeber 24 annually|
How many days to Christmas Eve 2005?
There are -4538 days until the celebration/ observance of Christmas Eve 2005.
Dates of Christmas Eve by Year
Related Holidays in 2005
Popular Holidays 2005
- New Years Day 2005 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2005 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2005 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2005 - Sunday, March 27
- Mothers Day 2005 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2005 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2005 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2005 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2005 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2005 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2005 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2005 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2005 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2005 - Sunday, Dec 25