When is Christmas Eve 2019?
Christmas Eve for the year 2019 is celebrated/ observed on Tuesday, December 24.
Christmas Eve is always celebrated on December 24th each year, the day before Christmas Day. The evening is celebrated in anticipation of the next day with the birth of Jesus Christ.
More information on Christmas Eve. (Dates, Customs and History for Christmas Eve)
|Name(s):||Christmas Eve, Day before Christmas, Christmas Vigil, Night before Christmas|
|When:||Decmeber 24 annually|
How many days to Christmas Eve 2019?
There are 579 days until the celebration/ observance of Christmas Eve 2019.
Dates of Christmas Eve by Year
Related Holidays in 2019
Popular Holidays 2019
- New Years Day 2019 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2019 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2019 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2019 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2019 - Sunday, Mar 17
- Easter 2019 - Sunday, Apr 21
- Mothers Day 2019 - Sunday, May 12
- Memorial Day 2019 - Monday, May 27
- Fathers Day 2019 - Sunday, June 16
- 4th of July 2019 - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day 2019 - Monday, Sept 2
- Columbus Day 2019 - Monday, Oct 14
- Halloween 2019 - Thursday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2019 - Monday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2019 - Thursday, Nov 28
- Christmas Day 2019 - Wednesday, Dec 25