When is Friendship Day 2005?
Friendship Day for the year 2005 is celebrated/ observed on August 7.
Friendship day in the United States falls on the first Sunday in August. This day falls on different dates around the world and celebrates friendship and encourages one to spend time with friends and show thanks to those they care about.
More information on Friendship Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Friendship Day)
|When:||First Sunday in August annually|
How many days to Friendship Day 2005?
There are -4672 days until the celebration/ observance of Friendship Day 2005.
Dates of Friendship Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2005
- New Years Day 2005 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2005 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2005 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2005 - Sunday, March 27
- Mothers Day 2005 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2005 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2005 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2005 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2005 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2005 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2005 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2005 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2005 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2005 - Sunday, Dec 25