When is Assumption of Mary 2005?
Assumption of Mary for the year 2005 is celebrated/ observed on August 15.
Assumption of Mary falls on the 15th of August each year and celebrates through a feast for Catholics when her spirit and body went to heaven.
More information on Assumption of Mary. (Dates, Customs and History for Assumption of Mary)
|Assumption of Mary|
|Name(s):||Assumption of Mary,The Assumption, Falling Asleep of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Feast of Saint Mary the Virgin, Mother Our Lord Jesus Christ|
|Type:||Observance, Christian, Orthodox Christian|
|When:||August 15 annually|
How many days to Assumption of Mary 2005?
There are -4669 days until the celebration/ observance of Assumption of Mary 2005.
Dates of Assumption of Mary by Year
Related Holidays in 2005
Popular Holidays 2005
- New Years Day 2005 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2005 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2005 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2005 - Sunday, March 27
- Mothers Day 2005 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2005 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2005 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2005 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2005 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2005 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2005 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2005 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2005 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2005 - Sunday, Dec 25