When is Friendship Day 2012?
Friendship Day for the year 2012 is celebrated/ observed on August 5.
Friendship day in the United States falls on the first Sunday in August. This day falls on different dates around the world and celebrates friendship and encourages one to spend time with friends and show thanks to those they care about.
More information on Friendship Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Friendship Day)
|When:||First Sunday in August annually|
How many days to Friendship Day 2012?
There are -2117 days until the celebration/ observance of Friendship Day 2012.
Dates of Friendship Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2012
- New Years Day 2012 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2012 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2012 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2012 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2012 - Saturday, Mar 17
- Easter 2012 - Sunday, Apr 8
- Mothers Day 2012 - Sunday, May 13
- Memorial Day 2012 - Monday, May 28
- Fathers Day 2012 - Sunday, June 17
- 4th of July 2012 - Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2012 - Monday, Sept 3
- Columbus Day 2012 - Monday, Oct 8
- Halloween 2012 - Wednesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2012 - Sunday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2012 - Thursday, Nov 22
- Christmas Day 2012 - Tuesday, Dec 25