When is Senior Citizens Day 2012?
Senior Citizens Day for the year 2012 is celebrated/ observed on August 21.
Senior Citizens Day if observed on August 21st each year. The day recognizes the contributions older people have made to our society.
More information on Senior Citizens Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Senior Citizens Day)
|Senior Citizens Day|
|Name(s):||Senior Citizens Day|
|When:||August 21st annually|
How many days to Senior Citizens Day 2012?
There are -2106 days until the celebration/ observance of Senior Citizens Day 2012.
Dates of Senior Citizens Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2012
- New Years Day 2012 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2012 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2012 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2012 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2012 - Saturday, Mar 17
- Easter 2012 - Sunday, Apr 8
- Mothers Day 2012 - Sunday, May 13
- Memorial Day 2012 - Monday, May 28
- Fathers Day 2012 - Sunday, June 17
- 4th of July 2012 - Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2012 - Monday, Sept 3
- Columbus Day 2012 - Monday, Oct 8
- Halloween 2012 - Wednesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2012 - Sunday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2012 - Thursday, Nov 22
- Christmas Day 2012 - Tuesday, Dec 25