When is Friendship Day 2017?
Friendship Day for the year 2017 is celebrated/ observed on Sunday, August 6.
Friendship day in the United States falls on the first Sunday in August. This day falls on different dates around the world and celebrates friendship and encourages one to spend time with friends and show thanks to those they care about.
More information on Friendship Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Friendship Day)
|When:||First Sunday in August annually|
How many days to Friendship Day 2017?
There are -288 days until the celebration/ observance of Friendship Day 2017.
Dates of Friendship Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2017
- New Years Day 2017 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2017 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2017 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2017 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2017 - Friday, Mar 17
- Easter 2017 - Sunday, Apr 16
- Mothers Day 2017 - Sunday, May 14
- Memorial Day 2017 - Monday, May 29
- Fathers Day 2017 - Sunday, June 18
- 4th of July 2017 - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2017 - Monday, Sept 4
- Columbus Day 2017 - Monday, Oct 9
- Halloween 2017 - Tuesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2017 - Saturday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2017 - Thursday, Nov 23
- Christmas Day 2017 - Monday, Dec 25