When is Friendship Day 2019?
Friendship Day for the year 2019 is celebrated/ observed on Sunday, August 4.
Friendship day in the United States falls on the first Sunday in August. This day falls on different dates around the world and celebrates friendship and encourages one to spend time with friends and show thanks to those they care about.
More information on Friendship Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Friendship Day)
|When:||First Sunday in August annually|
How many days to Friendship Day 2019?
There are 440 days until the celebration/ observance of Friendship Day 2019.
Dates of Friendship Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2019
- New Years Day 2019 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2019 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2019 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2019 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2019 - Sunday, Mar 17
- Easter 2019 - Sunday, Apr 21
- Mothers Day 2019 - Sunday, May 12
- Memorial Day 2019 - Monday, May 27
- Fathers Day 2019 - Sunday, June 16
- 4th of July 2019 - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day 2019 - Monday, Sept 2
- Columbus Day 2019 - Monday, Oct 14
- Halloween 2019 - Thursday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2019 - Monday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2019 - Thursday, Nov 28
- Christmas Day 2019 - Wednesday, Dec 25