When is Good Friday 2009?
Good Friday for the year 2009 is celebrated/ observed on April 10.
Good Friday is the sixth day of Holy Week for Christians and falls two days prior to Easter Sunday each year. The day commemorates the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
More information on Good Friday. (Dates, Customs and History for Good Friday)
|When:||Friday prior to Easter Sunday|
How many days to Good Friday 2009?
There are -3334 days until the celebration/ observance of Good Friday 2009.
Dates of Good Friday by Year
Related Holidays in 2009
Popular Holidays 2009
- New Years Day 2009 - Thursday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2009 - Monday, Jan 19
- Valentines Day 2009 - Saturday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2009 - Monday, Feb 15
- St. Patrick's Day 2009 - Tuesday, March 17
- Easter 2009 - Sunday, April 12
- Mothers Day 2009 - Sunday, May 10
- Memorial Day 2009 - Monday, May 25
- Fathers Day 2009 - Sunday, June 21
- 4th of July 2009 - Saturday, July 4
- Labor Day 2009 - Monday, Sept 7
- Columbus Day 2009 - Monday, Oct 12
- Halloween 2009 - Saturday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2009 - Wednesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2009 - Thursday, Nov 26
- Christmas Day 2009 - Friday, Dec 25