When is Laylat al Bara'at 2006?
Laylat al Bara'at for the year 2006 is celebrated/ observed on September 7th.
Laylat al Bara'at falls on the 15th day of the month of Shaban on the Islamic calendar. For Muslims this day commemorates when God descends from heaven and forgives the people of their sins.
More information on Laylat al Bara'at. (Dates, Customs and History for Laylat al Bara'at)
|Laylat al Bara'at|
|Name(s):||Laylat al Bara'at, Mid-Sha'ban, Bara's Night|
|When:||15th day of Shaban in Islamic Calendar|
How many days to Laylat al Bara'at 2006?
There are -4281 days until the celebration/ observance of Laylat al Bara'at 2006.
Dates of Laylat al Bara'at by Year
Related Holidays in 2006
Popular Holidays 2006
- New Years Day 2006 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2006 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2006 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2006 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2006 - Friday, March 17
- Easter 2006 - Sunday, April 16
- Mothers Day 2006 - Sunday, May 14
- Memorial Day 2006 - Monday, May 29
- Fathers Day 2006 - Sunday, June 18
- 4th of July 2006 - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2006 - Monday, Sept 4
- Columbus Day 2006 - Monday, Oct 9
- Halloween 2006 - Tuesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2006 - Saturday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2006 - Thursday, Nov 23
- Christmas Day 2006 - Monday, Dec 25