When is Laylat al Bara'at 2008?
Laylat al Bara'at for the year 2008 is celebrated/ observed on August 15.
Laylat al Bara'at falls on the 15th day of the month of Shaban on the Islamic calendar. For Muslims this day commemorates when God descends from heaven and forgives the people of their sins.
More information on Laylat al Bara'at. (Dates, Customs and History for Laylat al Bara'at)
|Laylat al Bara'at|
|Name(s):||Laylat al Bara'at, Mid-Sha'ban, Bara's Night|
|When:||15th day of Shaban in Islamic Calendar|
How many days to Laylat al Bara'at 2008?
There are -3568 days until the celebration/ observance of Laylat al Bara'at 2008.
Dates of Laylat al Bara'at by Year
Related Holidays in 2008
Popular Holidays 2008
- New Years Day 2008 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2008 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2008 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2008 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2008 - Monday, March 17
- Easter 2008 - Sunday, March 23
- Mothers Day 2008 - Sunday, May 11
- Memorial Day 2008 - Monday, May 26
- Fathers Day 2008 - Sunday, June 15
- 4th of July 2008 - Friday, July 4
- Labor Day 2008 - Monday, Sept 1
- Columbus Day 2008 - Monday, Oct 13
- Halloween 2008 - Friday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2008 - Tuesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2008 - Thursday, Nov 27
- Christmas Day 2008 - Thursday, Dec 25