When is Laylat al Qadr 2006?
Laylat al Qadr for the year 2006 is celebrated/ observed on October 19.
Laylat al Qadr is one evening of the last 10 days of Ramadan. It observes the night when the Prophet Mohammad received the first versus of the Koran.
More information on Laylat al Qadr. (Dates, Customs and History for Laylat al Qadr)
|Laylat al Qadr|
|Name(s):||Laylat al Qadr, Shab-e Qadr, Night of Value, Night of Destiny, Night of Power|
|When:||One evening in the last 10 days of Ramadan|
How many days to Laylat al Qadr 2006?
There are -4239 days until the celebration/ observance of Laylat al Qadr 2006.
Dates of Laylat al Qadr by Year
Related Holidays in 2006
Popular Holidays 2006
- New Years Day 2006 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2006 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2006 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2006 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2006 - Friday, March 17
- Easter 2006 - Sunday, April 16
- Mothers Day 2006 - Sunday, May 14
- Memorial Day 2006 - Monday, May 29
- Fathers Day 2006 - Sunday, June 18
- 4th of July 2006 - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2006 - Monday, Sept 4
- Columbus Day 2006 - Monday, Oct 9
- Halloween 2006 - Tuesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2006 - Saturday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2006 - Thursday, Nov 23
- Christmas Day 2006 - Monday, Dec 25