When is National Day of Prayer 2009?
National Day of Prayer for the year 2009 is celebrated/ observed on May 7.
National Day of Prayer is observed on the first Thursday of May. Faiths from across the country pray for the United States and its leaders.
More information on National Day of Prayer. (Dates, Customs and History for National Day of Prayer)
|National Day of Prayer|
|Name(s):||National Day of Prayer|
|When:||First Thursday of May|
How many days to National Day of Prayer 2009?
There are -3306 days until the celebration/ observance of National Day of Prayer 2009.
Dates of National Day of Prayer by Year
Popular Holidays 2009
- New Years Day 2009 - Thursday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2009 - Monday, Jan 19
- Valentines Day 2009 - Saturday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2009 - Monday, Feb 15
- St. Patrick's Day 2009 - Tuesday, March 17
- Easter 2009 - Sunday, April 12
- Mothers Day 2009 - Sunday, May 10
- Memorial Day 2009 - Monday, May 25
- Fathers Day 2009 - Sunday, June 21
- 4th of July 2009 - Saturday, July 4
- Labor Day 2009 - Monday, Sept 7
- Columbus Day 2009 - Monday, Oct 12
- Halloween 2009 - Saturday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2009 - Wednesday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2009 - Thursday, Nov 26
- Christmas Day 2009 - Friday, Dec 25