When is National Day of Prayer 2011?
National Day of Prayer for the year 2011 is celebrated/ observed on May 5.
National Day of Prayer is observed on the first Thursday of May. Faiths from across the country pray for the United States and its leaders.
More information on National Day of Prayer. (Dates, Customs and History for National Day of Prayer)
|National Day of Prayer|
|Name(s):||National Day of Prayer|
|When:||First Thursday of May|
How many days to National Day of Prayer 2011?
There are -2578 days until the celebration/ observance of National Day of Prayer 2011.
Dates of National Day of Prayer by Year
Popular Holidays 2011
- New Years Day 2011 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2011 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2011 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2011 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2011 - Thursday, Mar 17
- Easter 2011 - Sunday, Apr 24
- Mothers Day 2011 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2011 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2011 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2011 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2011 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2011 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2011 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2011 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2011 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2011 - Sunday, Dec 25