When is New Years Day 2005?
New Years Day for the year 2005 is celebrated/ observed on January 1.
New Years Day falls on January 1st each year celebrating the beginning of the new year and with reflections on the past year. Many will make New Year resolutions on this day to make their lives better in the coming year.
More information on New Years Day. (Dates, Customs and History for New Years Day)
|New Years Day|
|Name(s):||New Years Day|
|When:||First day of the year on Gregorian Calendar|
How many days to New Years Day 2005?
There are -4889 days until the celebration/ observance of New Years Day 2005.
Dates of New Years Day by Year
Related Holidays in 2005
Popular Holidays 2005
- New Years Day 2005 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2005 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2005 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2005 - Sunday, March 27
- Mothers Day 2005 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2005 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2005 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2005 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2005 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2005 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2005 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2005 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2005 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2005 - Sunday, Dec 25