When is New Years Day 2021?
New Years Day for the year 2021 is celebrated/ observed on Friday, January 1.
New Years Day falls on January 1st each year celebrating the beginning of the new year and with reflections on the past year. Many will make New Year resolutions on this day to make their lives better in the coming year.
More information on New Years Day. (Dates, Customs and History for New Years Day)
|New Years Day|
|Name(s):||New Years Day|
|When:||First day of the year on Gregorian Calendar|
How many days to New Years Day 2021?
There are 956 days until the celebration/ observance of New Years Day 2021.
Dates of New Years Day by Year
Related Holidays in 2021
Popular Holidays 2021
- New Years Day 2021 - Friday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2021 - Monday, Jan 18
- Valentines Day 2021 - Sunday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2021 - Monday, Feb 15
- St. Patrick's Day 2021 - Wednesday, Mar 17
- Easter 2021 - Sunday, Apr 4
- Mothers Day 2021 - Sunday, May 9
- Memorial Day 2021 - Monday, May 31
- Fathers Day 2021 - Sunday, June 20
- 4th of July 2021 - Friday, July 4
- Labor Day 2021 - Monday, Sept 6
- Columbus Day 2021 - Monday, Oct 11
- Halloween 2021 - Sunday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2021 - Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2021 - Thursday, Nov 25
- Christmas Day 2021 - Saturday, Dec 25