When is New Years Day 2022?
New Years Day for the year 2022 is celebrated/ observed on Saturday, January 1.
New Years Day falls on January 1st each year celebrating the beginning of the new year and with reflections on the past year. Many will make New Year resolutions on this day to make their lives better in the coming year.
More information on New Years Day. (Dates, Customs and History for New Years Day)
|New Years Day|
|Name(s):||New Years Day|
|When:||First day of the year on Gregorian Calendar|
How many days to New Years Day 2022?
There are 1319 days until the celebration/ observance of New Years Day 2022.
Dates of New Years Day by Year
Related Holidays in 2022
Popular Holidays 2022
- New Years Day 2022 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2022 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2022 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2022 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2022 - Thursday, Mar 17
- Easter 2022 - Sunday, Apr 17
- Mothers Day 2022 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2022 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2022 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2022 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2022 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2022 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2022 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2022 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2022 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2022 - Sunday, Dec 25