Tax Day for the year 2005 is celebrated/ observed on April 15.
Tax Day falls on April 15th each year, however if the Day falls on a weekend the deadline to file taxes will be extended to the next week day. Americans favorite day as taxes across the country must be paid from the prior year by this deadline date.
More information on Tax Day. (Dates, Customs and History for Tax Day)
|When:||April 15th annually|
How many days to Tax Day 2005?
There are -4791 days until the celebration/ observance of Tax Day 2005.
Dates of Tax Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2005
- New Years Day 2005 - Saturday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2005 - Monday, Jan 17
- Valentines Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2005 - Monday, Feb 21
- St. Patrick's Day 2005 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2005 - Sunday, March 27
- Mothers Day 2005 - Sunday, May 8
- Memorial Day 2005 - Monday, May 30
- Fathers Day 2005 - Sunday, June 19
- 4th of July 2005 - Monday, July 4
- Labor Day 2005 - Monday, Sept 5
- Columbus Day 2005 - Monday, Oct 10
- Halloween 2005 - Monday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2005 - Friday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2005 - Thursday, Nov 24
- Christmas Day 2005 - Sunday, Dec 25