When is April Fools' Day 2019?
April Fools' Day for the year 2019 is celebrated/ observed on Monday, April 1.
April Fools day is celebrated on April 1st each year. The day includes practical jokes and hoaxes played one another.
More information on April Fools' Day. (Dates, Customs and History for April Fools' Day)
|April Fools' Day|
|Name(s):||April Fools' Day, All Fools' Day|
|When:||April 1 annually|
How many days to April Fools' Day 2019?
There are 309 days until the celebration/ observance of April Fools' Day 2019.
Dates of April Fools' Day by Year
Popular Holidays 2019
- New Years Day 2019 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2019 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2019 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2019 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2019 - Sunday, Mar 17
- Easter 2019 - Sunday, Apr 21
- Mothers Day 2019 - Sunday, May 12
- Memorial Day 2019 - Monday, May 27
- Fathers Day 2019 - Sunday, June 16
- 4th of July 2019 - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day 2019 - Monday, Sept 2
- Columbus Day 2019 - Monday, Oct 14
- Halloween 2019 - Thursday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2019 - Monday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2019 - Thursday, Nov 28
- Christmas Day 2019 - Wednesday, Dec 25