When is Good Friday 2019?
Good Friday for the year 2019 is celebrated/ observed on Friday, April 19.
Good Friday is the sixth day of Holy Week for Christians and falls two days prior to Easter Sunday each year. The day commemorates the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
More information on Good Friday. (Dates, Customs and History for Good Friday)
|When:||Friday prior to Easter Sunday|
How many days to Good Friday 2019?
There are 333 days until the celebration/ observance of Good Friday 2019.
Dates of Good Friday by Year
Related Holidays in 2019
Popular Holidays 2019
- New Years Day 2019 - Tuesday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2019 - Monday, Jan 21
- Valentines Day 2019 - Thursday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2019 - Monday, Feb 18
- St. Patrick's Day 2019 - Sunday, Mar 17
- Easter 2019 - Sunday, Apr 21
- Mothers Day 2019 - Sunday, May 12
- Memorial Day 2019 - Monday, May 27
- Fathers Day 2019 - Sunday, June 16
- 4th of July 2019 - Thursday, July 4
- Labor Day 2019 - Monday, Sept 2
- Columbus Day 2019 - Monday, Oct 14
- Halloween 2019 - Thursday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2019 - Monday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2019 - Thursday, Nov 28
- Christmas Day 2019 - Wednesday, Dec 25