When is Cinco de Mayo 2010?
Cinco de Mayo for the year 2010 is celebrated/ observed on May 5.
Cinco de Mayo is celebrated on the 5th of May each year and celebrates the defeat of the French Army by the Mexican Army during the Battle of Puebla in Mexico in 1862.
More information on Cinco de Mayo. (Dates, Customs and History for Cinco de Mayo)
|Cinco de Mayo|
|Name(s):||Cinco de Mayo|
|When:||May 5th annually|
How many days to Cinco de Mayo 2010?
There are -2940 days until the celebration/ observance of Cinco de Mayo 2010.
Dates of Cinco de Mayo by Year
Popular Holidays 2010
- New Years Day 2010 - Friday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2010 - Monday, Jan 18
- Valentines Day 2010 - Sunday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2010 - Monday, Feb 15
- St. Patrick's Day 2010 - Wednesday, March 17
- Easter 2010 - Sunday, April 4
- Mothers Day 2010 - Sunday, May 9
- Memorial Day 2010 - Monday, May 31
- Fathers Day 2010 - Sunday, June 20
- 4th of July 2010 - Sunday, July 4
- Labor Day 2010 - Monday, Sept 6
- Columbus Day 2010 - Monday, Oct 11
- Halloween 2010 - Sunday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2010 - Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2010 - Thursday, Nov 25
- Christmas Day 2010 - Saturday, Dec 25