When is Makar Sankranti 2006?
Makar Sankranti for the year 2006 is celebrated/ observed on January 14.
Makar Sankranti is celebrated on or near January 14th each year. Hindu's celebrate this time as a harvest festival and marks the arrival of Spring and the end of the Winter season.
More information on Makar Sankranti. (Dates, Customs and History for Makar Sankranti)
|Name(s):||Makar Sankranti, Magha Mela, Maghi|
|When:||On or near January 14th annually|
How many days to Makar Sankranti 2006?
There are -4512 days until the celebration/ observance of Makar Sankranti 2006.
Dates of Makar Sankranti by Year
Related Holidays in 2006
Popular Holidays 2006
- New Years Day 2006 - Sunday, Jan 1
- Martin Luther King 2006 - Monday, Jan 16
- Valentines Day 2006 - Tuesday, Feb 14
- Presidents Day 2006 - Monday, Feb 20
- St. Patrick's Day 2006 - Friday, March 17
- Easter 2006 - Sunday, April 16
- Mothers Day 2006 - Sunday, May 14
- Memorial Day 2006 - Monday, May 29
- Fathers Day 2006 - Sunday, June 18
- 4th of July 2006 - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day 2006 - Monday, Sept 4
- Columbus Day 2006 - Monday, Oct 9
- Halloween 2006 - Tuesday, Oct 31
- Veterans Day 2006 - Saturday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving 2006 - Thursday, Nov 23
- Christmas Day 2006 - Monday, Dec 25